Inspired by human rights activists such as Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Susan B. Anthony, Stanton International continues the fight for equality and justice on the global stage.
The stanton vision
We believe in the fundamental truth that human rights begin in the womb. Every woman has an inherent right to embrace motherhood regardless of income, race, ethnicity, or place of residence.
We believe in practical, caring solutions which uphold the dignity of both mother and child. We provide life-affirming options to abortion-vulnerable women and provide hope to those struggling from the pain of a past abortion.
We believe sexual and reproductive integrity is vital to the health of each individual, every family, and by extension, society as a whole.
Stanton International seeks to replace abortion businesses around the world because we believe that women and their families are entitled to quality, coercion-free care and compassionate alternatives to abortion.
the stanton revolution
- Brandi Swindell launched Stanton Healthcare in 2006. For 10 years, the clinic has offered pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, client advocacy, and other life-affirming programs to women facing unexpected pregnancies in Boise, Idaho. All services are provided free of charge.
- In 2011, Stanton opened a new medical clinic located next door to Planned Parenthood in Boise. Read more about Stanton Healthcare Boise.
- The first Stanton Healthcare affiliate was launched in 2011 - Stanton Healthcare of Southern California.
- In 2013, the first Stanton Mobile hit the road, serving rural and immigrant communities around Idaho.
- Also in 2013, Stanton Healthcare secured land right next to Planned Parenthood's new abortion facility in Meridian, Idaho. A state-of-the-art Stanton clinic will be built there to serve as the flagship model and training center.
- The Stanton International Affiliate Program was officially introduced in 2014 with the launch of Stanton Healthcare in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- Today, the name Stanton Healthcare is synonymous with a revolutionary strategy to build a culture of life through public advocacy and direct competition with abortion businesses worldwide. Join the Stanton Revolution!